I’m excited to announce enrollment for my upcoming virtual Master Class, “Carole Kirschner’s Hollywood Bootcamp: How the Heck to Get Your First (or Next) Job in Entertainment” is now OPEN.
This course is for you if:
- You are dying to work in entertainment, but don’t even know where to start.
- You’ve made a start, but are stuck and don’t know what to do next to achieve your dreams.
In this 20-part series, I share with you proven strategies that will not only help you break in, but BUST DOWN the doors of Hollywood. You will learn:
- How to craft your unique personal story in order to make sure you’re memorable
- The 3 principles that will change forever how you think about networking
- How to build & expand your community of Hollywood contacts
- How to overcome your fear of following up
- What every decision maker is looking for when hiring at the entry level
- How to create a terrific resume & killer cover letter that will set you apart
- Exactly what you need to beat out 95% of the other hopefuls because you’re doing the one thing they’re not
And something I’m asked often:
- How to talk about yourself in the most positive light… without sounding like a jerk.
Director of WGA’s Showrunner Training Program, creator & Director of the CBS Diversity Writers Mentoring Program, international speaker and a leading entertainment career coach, Carole Kirschner teaches creative professionals how to navigate the often mystifying landscape of show business. Her book, Hollywood Game Plan: How to Land a Job in Film, TV and Digital Entertainment is a primer on how to break in and move up in the entertainment industry. Through her popular workshops, Carole teaches writers, producers, directors and executives the real world strategies that will help them blast past barriers and take their careers to the next level.